Application for the post of teacher
To,
The Director of Education,
Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow.
Subject----- Application for the post of teacher
Sir,
With reference to your advertisement in Northern India Patrika, Allahabad, dated 12/03/2020 ,for the post of teacher under your kind control, I respectfully beg to offer my services for the same.
As regards my academic qualifications, I have passed M. Sc. examination in first divison from lucknow University in 2019. I have two years experience as a reacher.
If you select me for the post applied, I shall leave not done unturned in the faithful discharge of my duties.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Yours Faithfully
X.Y.Z.
Dated-- Address
This post on writing an application for the post of teacher is very helpful, especially for candidates who want to present themselves professionally and confidently. A well-structured application truly reflects communication skills and dedication to the teaching profession. Such guidance is also useful for students preparing formal academic documents. For those facing challenges in commerce or finance subjects, getting help in accounting assignment can support better learning and academic performance. Thanks for sharing this informative content!
ReplyDelete